3 Ingredient Cheesecake Cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream not whipped
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Crust: Crushed Graham crumbs
- Topping: Fruit or topping of your choice
Mix all the ingredients together for 2-3 minutes in a large mixing bowl, standing mixer, or blender like Vitamix.
Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
Layer cup/jar/container with graham cracker crumbs, cheesecake mixture and top with berries or topping of your choice!
more recipes | stratusphere living | trishstratus.com home